I'm gonna be RICH!


I have been approached with a certain business opportunity which will have a profound effect on my tax bracket. I have been in contact with Mrs. Ford about my tax obligations and quite frankly I'm wondering if I should now be supporting a McCain-Palin ticket.

I'd like to share the details of my new situation:


From Barrister.Mrs.Jenny Ford.

B .F Addo, Solicitors & Associates.
169.BD.F.H Biogny
Accra Ghana West Africa,

Good Day,

I am Barrister.Mrs.Jenny Ford,a solicitor in law.I am contacting you because you have the same surname of my late client a national of your country, who used to work with SHELL,an Oil Servicing Company here in ACCRA GHANA. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 18th of December 2003, my client, his wife and their only daughter traveled to his wife country IRAN on holiday and unfortunately, they were involved in an Earthquake which occurred in Bam on the 26th of December 2003 in IRAN which claim about 25 thousand lives in the Earthquake .

Since the earthquake I have made several enquirers to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.I am contacting you based on the fact that my client deposited one trunk BOX as a family treasure with a security company here in ACCRA GHANA, valued at US$9.2 million of which he handed over the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT with me as his lawyer.And i also ask him then why he choose to deposit the fund/BOX in a security company rather than bank,

He told me that it was due to political instability in GHANA and that he was assured by the Manager of the security company that he can claim his BOX from any of their Branch Offices in EUROPE and ASHIA countries For the fact that I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives since the earthquake occurred, I hereby seek your consent to present you as the relative or the business partner to my late client, All i want from you is maximum co-operation to enable us make the claim of these Box to our benefit.

I have all the necessary information that will guide you to the successful claim of these BOX and legal POWER OF ATTORNEY that will make you the beneficiary of the BOX will be prepared by me as his attorney. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I to this effect.at the conclusion of this business you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will for be for me,while 5% will be for any expenses both parties might have incurred during the process,

Please do send the following information of yours so that we can kick up this mutual business transaction

1.Full Name
2.Phone/Fax Number
3.Address.
4.Nationality.
5.Occupation.
6.Date of Birth.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated.

Awaiting to hear from you

Barr.Mrs.Jenny Ford. (Esq)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet