I've Moved

 

Moving Day

Forwarding Address

I used Blogger as my first foray into the world of online writing in December 2006. Over the years I created several other blogs and a few websites. I finally settled down a bit and decided to put my energy into a self-hosted Wordpress site named My Strange Life.

The Orphans

What was to become of these sites after I stopped adding content? Nothing at all. Everything on the internet seems to last forever, or at least in the span of a lifetime. There are multiple orphans and WebCrawlers dutifully work their way through the internet finding links and keywords. I won't delete this blog but want want to freshen it up a bit with new information.

My Strange Life

Below is a RSS "ticker tape" of my latest postings on my website My Strange Life. This are recent postings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet