The End of the Internet



Your Amazon purchases help support this blog, Thank You.

It took some time with thousands of files, music, photos and spam mail but I finally hit the wall with my free storage on Google. The same thing  is happening on the hard drive which edging toward full capacity.

My whole life is like this, a cellar and attic full of stuff. So much stuff. I know I am in trouble when I buy more storage bins to hold the stuff I never plan to use.

Gmail stores all the mail you send and receive which is the reason that Hillary didn't use it. My mailbox is a mess. I have offers from Nigeria for millions of dollars, political newsletters from 2008 etc. You probably have the same problem don't you?



So what should I do? 100GB for 2 bucks a month seems like a good bargain. Ten bucks a month for a full terabyte seems even better.

I'm such a Google fanboy that they are always my first choice for technology. However the folks at Amazon give me money when folks buy stuff from the links on my blogs. I like Amazon so much that I signed up for Prime, which seemed silly at first but they keep adding stuff like this:


UNLIMITED STORAGE FOR $60! 

It's like finding a warehouse of storage bins. The unlimited photos is amazing considering that it includes some RAW formats (Nikon, Canon, DNG, TIFF, PNG).  I realize that just as I reached the end of the internet, I found a wormhole to another dimension.

Time to get that Yottabyte of stuff uploaded.






Find more about Weather in New Ipswich, NH
Click for weather forecast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day