I'm thankful that the election season is over

On Thanksgiving I realized that I wasn't receiving nightly polling calls or throwing out reams of political mailers.

New Hampshire did double political duty as the first-in-the-nation primary and one of the few "swing states".

I suppose I should be grateful for the media and hotel income, but all the money that was spent could have gone to build several schools and hospitals.

We still have some lone campaign signs, such as this Romney/Ryan sign placed square in a patch of conservation land.


I was happy to see Obama win. Some folks were not. I suspect they disliked Obama more than they embraced Romney. I spotted this Black American Flag in New Ipswich.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet