Is Coca-Cola okay with Mitt Romney?

As we all know, Mitt is just a regular gazillionaire, just like us. A regular guy, a burger and fries guy.

A while back I received an invite to share a burger with Mitt and Ann and talk about my concerns. There was a    $5 donation request but I figured Mitt would be able to cover that for me.

The stock photo intrigued me because of the prominent placement of the Coca-Cola logo on a cup. I have some familiarity with political photography (I live in New Hampshire) so I realize that corporate logos are out. So he must be doing a little product placement action, just like Hollywood.

Here is the photo (I saved it)


I missed out on my first burger date with the Romneys and my $5 but I just received a NEW offer. Strange as it might be, there is a slight difference in the photo. I have not altered these photos.



Comments

John Weber said…
Used to be you could meet with your representatives for free. Now you have to buy into a lottery. Obama is in on the gig too, but his price tag is a little more steep: https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/o2012-dinner-with-barack-march Luckily you can just put it on your credit card, just like the government does.
Poltrack Blog said…
Actually, you do not have to donate to enter. That would be illegal. The rules for entering without a donation are buried deep in the fine print.

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet