Boo! Just in time for Halloween
I have been sent another email with a scary slideshow about what will happen under an Obama presidency (establishment of a Socialist State). This was followed by an email from with a link to a "news" organization that alleged that Saddam Hussein help buy Obama's home. What utter garbage. These are truly desparate times and I guess some people need to blame "that one" Rather than clogging the email stream by replying, I thought I would provide a link to at least one of the sites. In the interest of balance I tried to find a bit about the group that produced the presentation. I discovered that they have a whole selection of scary movies and articles about Islamic terrorist and Mexicans. I'm suspicious of any presentation that I can't fact check but realized that it is almost Halloween, so as a public service I'm offering a link to some truly scary stuff. Is it accurate? NO! Is it scary, with scary music? YES! You have been warned!!! Link: USA WakeUp Mo...
Comments
Speaker Bill O’Brien and the Tea Party legislature’s sneak attack on New Hampshire women must be stopped.
If you haven’t seen the news over the last few days, the legislature is attempting to repeal a long-standing and bipartisan law that guaranteed women would have access to contraception and basic health care in their personal insurance plans. And I need to emphasize that this law does not require any religious organization to pay for contraception.
The Concord Monitor reported that Speaker O’Brien quietly “attached this amendment to an unrelated bill that eliminates ‘obsolete or outdated’ provisions from various state laws.”