Google Music Store - First Impressions


Those who know me realize what a fanboy I am for Google. My co-workers told me today they could have a drinking game based on how many times I mention Google.

In spite of the teasing, Google has a winner with Google Music. Sure iTunes has been around for a while but I see some great things here. What are they?


  • Sample plays are 1 1/2 minutes instead of 30 seconds
  • You can share a full play with your friends
  • Free Music
  • Upload 20,000 songs of your own for free to stream
  • Listen via the cloud
  • Integration with Google+  (the vast wasteland that I like)
  • Independent artists can post their music and collect 70% of revenue
  • Catalog seems deep enough, I found the Stanley Brothers (see image)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet