My money problems are over!

Today I received an email offer that seems too good to be true. My only dilemma is deciding how much of the $25 million to take for my efforts:

Attention.
Business Proposal,Please contact me on my private email { sgtjames0101@hotmail.com }
My name is Sergeant James Regan I am an American soldier with Swiss background,serving in the military with the army's 3rd infantry division based in Iraq/Baghdad. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I found your contact particulars in an address   journal. I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of($ 25 Million U.S. Dollars ) Twenty Five Million United State Dollars to you, as far  as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, this is no stolen money, and there are no danger involved. Source Of Money:
Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Ticket-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it  was agreed by staff Sgt Kenneth buff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since  both of us saw  the money first. No Compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole. Of which my share will be  safe in your care until I complete my service here, this is no stolen money, and there are no danger involved. kindly indicate your interest in  assisting me as well as Providing the following information to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the consignment fund delivery to your door step.
1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Address:
3) Your Age And Occupation:
4) Your Mobile Telephone Number:
5) Your Direct Email Address:
6) Your Fax Number:
7) The Name of the Closest Airport to your City of Residence:
8) Your country and your present location:
One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this misinformation to facilitate the smooth conclusion of the consignment fund delivery  to your  door step. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this  offer, please and  please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldier? here in Iraq. I do not know how  long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I  will mention later has prompted  me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as  possible my only way of communication email.  I Also want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will give to  me. I wait for your reply via my private email  address as soon as possible { sgtjames0101@hotmail.com }regarding to my email if you are interested in this transaction please kindly reply to me as soon as you get this mail,and if you are not position to help me kindly delete this email from your email box for security reasons thanks for your time and have a nice day.
God Bless You As You Help Out In This Transaction.
Sergeant James Regan.
Send Your Detail To My Private Email { sgtjames0101@hotmail.com }
helmkram-kraemer@arcor.de

Comments

Kato said…
"various currencies"

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet