Business Reply Mail Project

BusinessReplyMailProject_Bl

We all get the pre-paid envelopes for Credit Card offers, Surveys, Car Insurance and more. It is not easy to opt out of these mailings and maybe not such a good idea. The post office depends on the income generated from these first class mailings and we should take steps to help our post office financially. I would suggest that instead of packing the envelope with the original filler material, you include recipes, magazine articles, pictures of your dog or cat. The people that open these mailings do not have the best job. Imagine how it would brighten their day to receive an nice recipe for a Kielbasa and sauerkraut dish, or a nice family photo of the 3 cats. Or perhaps a donation of  grocery coupons. These folks at the mail processing facility will appreciate the chance to save some money. Times are tough.

When I do my reply business mailings to these organizations I've decided to include a link to this blog posting to facilitate a means of feedback between the public and the mail processors. I think the donated material should be either entertaining or useful.

If you are employed at one of these facilities and spend 8 hours or more a day opening mail, and appreciate the effort that we take in selecting items for you, add a comment (or request). Thanks for all you do!

smile_wink

Comments

Anonymous said…
Capital One. My favorite. Mariko and I get applications almost weekly. One year I decided to save them. At the end of the year what I had weighed in at five pounds.

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet