What to be afraid of this Halloween!

Some would point to either candidate as being frightening and scary. I think the chance of a tainted election is much more distressing. I do have trust in the choice of the entire electorate and if that is in question, it really is a horror show.

Thankfully in New Hampshire we use optical scanners which in my opinion are reliable and trustworthy.

Gael provided a link about computer voting problems, which I would testify as a computer guy are inherently fraught with problems.

The link is "Can you Count on Voting Machines"

I support using open source software if the decision is made to use computer touch screen voting and I have added a blog entry here. Even my Conservative co-author supports this strategy.

Enjoy your Halloween candy, watch some scary political ads and vote on tuesday

Comments

Unknown said…
Great picture!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet