Internet Radio - "Old Time Jam"

I like bluegrass music but gravitate to the older more traditional forms. I guess I feel the same way about country and rock music. Of course this music is impossible to find on any radio station. Once again I'm saying "Thank God for the Internet!"

I'm a member of bluegrasscountry.org and recently discovered a GREAT show for lovers of what is sometimes called "Old Timey" music

http://bluegrasscountry.org/programs/old-time-jam/

Here is a description:

 

Old Time Jam

Mon. 6 p.m. ET, Thurs. 6 a.m. ET

Banjo player and old time enthusiast Hubie King highlights the genre that preceded bluegrass; old time. But this isn’t just a historical show! Hubie will feature field recordings of old time jams and the oxymoronic new old time musicians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Hook Mother's Day Card

Moving Day

The End of the Internet